Suncoast 2000 Tow/ Daily Driver Stall Converter
$200 refundable core fee is already included in the listed price.
SunCoast Allison 1000 torque converters come in many varieties, from heavy hauling, sled pulling, drag racing, to daily driving. SunCoast designs and manufactures their torque converters in-house. Because of this, SunCoast can supply most any request in regards to stall or torque multiplication. All SunCoast triple disc converters are outfitted with a heavy duty forged billet steel cover and give an unbeatable lock up performance. The companys race series converter should be used in racing/pulling applications that require a higher ÐstallÓ RPM than a standard converter. Increased stall is usually needed in applications where a larger turbo or turbos have been installed and more RPM is required to get the turbo on boost while on the brakes (brake boosting).
These HD converters feature a billet stator and will resist damage to the stator section from excessive brake stalling (over 5 seconds).
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter)
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty