Billet Fuel Sump Kit
Regular price $59.95
Made from 6061 Billet aluminum this little guy is built like a tank and is super simple to install. While still using a no-tank drop design we have made this sump to where it will install with 1 single bolt with one single 3" hole in your tank. This means less places to leak and much quicker install. All of our Tank Sumps come with a 3" hole saw, (so no extra trips to the hardware store), and all stainless hardware. The O-ring is made from Viton rubber to ensure it will last the test of time with 0 leaks or decay.
- Uses all available fuel from the tank. No issues with sucking air when below ¼ tank. Perfect for use with today's high flow lift pump systems. (Airdog, FASS, etc)
- Stand pipe cut into the inside of the sump to reduce the amount of sediments that get to your filter system.
- Drain Plug for future tank servicing or sediment draining.
- Single bolt design that allows for 5 minute install as well as less chances for leaks that other tanks sumps may have when using multiple bolts drilled into the tank.
- Stainless Steel hardware and Brass ½” Pushlock fitting provided.
- Comes with 3” hole saw to make the only hole needed in your tank for install.
- Inner “X” ring designed to go through the 3” hole so tank does not need to be dropped.
- Viton O-ring for sealing that is impervious to diesel fuels.
- Super strong 1 piece machined billet design.
Can be installed on any fuel tank with an available 4” diameter flat area