11-16 Duramax Afe BladeRunner Intercooler Tubes
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by 15%
- 3" Hot-Side & Cold-side mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance
- Includes premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and silicone couplings for long life, perfect fit and strength
- Works with aFe or OE intercooler
- Uses all factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength and durability. The tubes also work with OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20111).
Flow and Performance:
aFe Power's intercooler tubes are constructed from 3" (hot side) and 3" (cold side) mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence, minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Note: These Intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.