11-14 Powerstroke aFe Large Bore-HD 4" Stainless DPF-Back
- In house testing this system produced +8 horsepower and +11 lbs. x ft. of torque over the stock exhaust system verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual side exit 6" matte-black stainless steel clamp-on tips with a laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Intercooling tailpipes are used to reduce exhaust gas temperatures
Flow and Performance:
This Large Bore-HD exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
6" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Matte-Black Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 6" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a matte-black finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.