11-14 Powerstroke aFe Atlas 4" DPF-Back Dual Exhaust
- In house testing this system produced +8 horsepower and +11 lbs. x ft. of torque over the stock exhaust system verified by our in house dyno
- Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow
- Includes dual side exit 6" polished stainless steel clamp-on tips with a black laser-cut stainless steel aFe power plate
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a mitered merge collector
- Intercooling tailpipes are used to reduce exhaust gas temperatures
Flow and Performance:
This ATLAS exhaust system is 100% hand MIG-welded and Constructed from 4" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's. A mitered merge collector is also incorporated to eliminate dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow.
This system uses all factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. Includes OE-style bayonet hangers which are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
This system is designed with Intercooling tailpipes, to reduce exhaust gas temperatures at the tailpipe.
6" Angle-Cut Rolled Edge Polished Clamp-On Tips:
Finishing off the exhaust are dual side exit 6" stainless steel clamp-on tips with a high luster polished finish. A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is riveted on for an aggressive style.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.