01-16 Duramax Afe Transmission Pan, Machined Fins
- Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling
- A large neodymium magnetic drain plug is included to capture loose particles for maximum transmission protection
- 1/8" NPT port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware to bolt directly to factory location for a hassle-free installation
- Compatible with stock filter and able to reuse stock factory gasket
- Adds an additional 3 to 4 quarts over stock
- Requires no modification to the factory dipstick
aFe Power's deep transmission pan brings performance engineering to the protection of your truck's transmission. This transmission pan has additional capacity for 3 to 4 more quarts over stock at the factory line. Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling. This transmission pan is constructed out of durable aluminum with reinforced ribs and a wrinkle black powder-coating for maximum strength and styling. Transmission pan fits the A1000 Allison transmission.
Internal and External Fins
Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug
This system incorporates a large magnetic drain plug that captures loose particles for maximum transmission protection.
1/8" NPT Port
Threaded 1/8" NPT port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor.
Gasket Not Included, Sold Separately.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice.